The JVC DLA-NP5B D-ILA home theater projector features a 4K120p input to reproduce full 4K-resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels) images. 4K120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode. The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices, and 17-element, 15-group all glass lens with 65 mm diameter to project high-resolution images to every corner of the screen with a brightness as high as 1,900 lumens. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, HLG, and Frame Adapt HDR with Theater optimizer, the projector is designed to present industry leading HDR performance.
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer
- As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- Theater Optimizer** function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
|Dimensions: W x H x D, mm||500 x 234 x 495|
|Power requirement||AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Noise level||24dB (in Low Mode)|