AudioQuest Cherry Cola 48 Active Optical HDMI is AudioQuest’s premier solution for long-length HDMI applications that demand full 48Gbps/8K bandwidth without an external power source.
Available in 5m, 10m, and 15m lengths, Cherry Cola 48 is the premier solution for long-length HDMI applications. Regardless of current need for 4K/120 or 8K/60, Cherry Cola 48 offers superior performance for 10.2Gbps, 18Gbps, and 48Gbps sources, still without requiring an external power source.
For longer lengths (20m, 25m, 30m), Cherry Cola 18 continues to provide superior low-noise performance. Cherry Cola 18 set the standard that Cherry Cola 48 continues with AudioQuest’s Level-4+ Noise-Dissipation:
Galvanic-Isolation provides RF-immunity for the A/V signals, Silver-Plated Ground-Reference, all metal controlled for direction (including control and power conductors), and Global-Carbon Mesh-Network Noise-Dissipation.
While eARC is not commonly used in video projector setups, AudioQuest follows an extremist always-prepared mandate. Like Cherry Cola 18, Cherry Cola 48 employs Silver-Plated eARC conductors.
And, to help simplify installations, Cherry Cola 48 incorporates a Plenum-rated fire-retardant jacket and small plugs.
- 48Gbps Bandwidth - AudioQuest “48” HDMI cables can transfer up to professional 10K Ultra-HD video. The 48Gbps bandwidth is made possible by 4 balanced audio/video pairs capable of 12Gbps each. The precision and tighter manufacturing tolerances required to produce HDMI cables that transfer up to 48Gbps bandwidth mean many of AudioQuest’s tried-and-true ingredients and techniques are more important than ever before.
- 8K/10K - AudioQuest 48Gbps HDMI cables have the bandwidth required for video with resolutions up to 10K and resolutions/refresh rates up to 8K/60 and 4K/120. All AudioQuest HDMI cables are completely backwards compatible with existing 4K displays.
- QUARTZ GLASS - Optical Fiber AV conductors eliminate multiple forms of degradation over distance. Powered by the HDMI port, no AC adaptor required.
- eARC: 0.5% SPC + Level-3 Noise Dissipation
- LEVEL 4+ NOISE DISSIPATION (HDMI): CARBON + GALVANIC + DIRECTION