Featuring next-gen acoustics and new levels of connectivity, Era 100 transforms any room with the finely tuned stereo sound and rich bass your music deserves. Easily play all your audio content using WiFi and Bluetooth®. Connect your turntable or other device using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Enjoy hands-free control with your voice. Pair two in the same room for even richer stereo sound or immersive home theatre surround sound. Add more Sonos speakers around your home for amazing sound in every room.
- Now in stereo - Two angled tweeters send crisp high frequencies left and right for a rich stereo experience, while a larger midwoofer creates stunning bass that's unexpected from a single compact speaker.
- Small but mighty - Packed full of audio and tech enhancements, Era 100's slim, modern design makes it a chic accent piece for any bookshelf, kitchen counter, desk or nightstand.
- Customize a system - Level-up movie night by adding two Era 100 speakers as rears with a soundbar to create a surround sound system, or simply pair two together for room-filling stereo sound.
- WiFi - The best sound experience: Stream the highest-quality audio from anywhere in your home without interruptions from calls or notifications.
- Bluetooth® - No missed connections: With the press of a button, you and your family and friends can stream directly from a paired Bluetooth device.
- Line-in - Unlock new listening possibilities: Connect a turntable, computer, or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.
- Recycled plastics: In an effort to give materials a second life and minimize waste, Era 300 features 48% post consumer-recycled plastics.
- Energy efficiency: Software efficiencies reduce power consumption when the speaker is playing audio and when it’s idle.
- Eco packaging: Crafted from paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council®, the exterior and interior packaging is 100% recyclable.
|Amplifiers||Three class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker's unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience.|
|Tweeters||Two angled tweeters create a crisp and accurate high frequency response and stereo separation.|
|Woofers||One mid-woofer ensures the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies and deep bass.|
|Microphones||The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multichannel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and Trueplay tuning. Disconnect by toggling off the mic switch.|
|Adjustable EQ||Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble and loudness.|
|Trueplay||This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.|
|Details + Dimensions|
|Dimensions||Height: 7.18 in (182.5 mm), Width: 4.72 in (120 mm), Depth: 5.14 in (130.5 mm)|
|Weight||4.44 lb (2.02 kg)|
|Controls||Use the capacitive touch controls to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, mute your voice assistant, and group or ungroup Sonos products.|
|Bluetooth Button||Press to pair with a Bluetooth device.|
|Mic Switch||Toggle off this switch on the back of the product to disconnect all power to the microphone hardware.|
|LEDs||Lights on the product indicate connection, microphone activity, and mute status.|
|Power + Connectivity|
|WiFi||Compatible with WiFi 6. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.|
|Voltage||100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply|
|USB-C||Connect an audio source using a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Connect your router with an Ethernet cable and the Sonos Combo Adapter (all accessories sold separately).|
|CPU||Quad Core, 4xA55 1.4GHz|
|Memory||1 GB SDRAM 1 GB NV|
|Voice||Works with Sonos Voice Control and Amazon Alexa. Availability of services varies by language and country.|
|Apple AirPlay 2||Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.|