Rotel A11 MKII Integrated Amplifier
The A11 MKII is an upgrade of the hugely successful A11 Tribute model and now features a high performance Texas Instruments 32-bit/384kHz DAC.
With over 22 critical component upgrades in the digital circuits, which combine to improve staging and resolution, the A11 MKII also includes the high current Class AB amplifier with 50 W x 2 channels @ 8 ohms.
The included remote control provides motorized volume control and source selection, while the front panel includes bass, treble and balance controls plus a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Class AB amplifier - 50 W per channel @ 8 ohms.
- High precision Texas Instruments PCM5102A 32-bit / 384kHz DAC.
- Custom engineered high efficiency, low noise toroidal transformer.
- Intuitive front panel controls and the included IR remote ensure seamless setup and operation.
- 24-bit / 192kHz Coaxial and Optical digital inputs.
- Bluetooth with aptX HD and AAC.
- 3 x RCA analog inputs, 1 x MM Phono input and 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The rear panel includes dual 12V trigger outputs and an auto-power off selector switch to automatically power off when the unit is not use.
- 5-way speaker binding posts.
- Remote control included.
- Available in Black and Silver.
The A11MKII Integrated Amplifier offers an ideal combination of power and connectivity for the music lover seeking to elevate their listening experience.
Constructed around a linear power supply featuring a massive Rotel-built toroidal power transformer, the A11MKII delivers an authoritative 50 Watts per channel of Class A/B power into 8 ohms, and even higher power into demanding loudspeakers.
Both analog and digital sources are welcome, with three line-level RCA inputs, coaxial and optical digital inputs, a Moving Magnet Phono stage, and aptX™ HD Bluetooth. An 1/8” headphone jack with dedicated headphone amplifier circuit is provided on the front panel for private listening sessions.
The intuitive front panel layout includes Bass, Treble, and Balance rotary controls and source input selection ensuring the A11MKII is personal and a pleasure to operate up close. The included IR remote drives a motorized analog volume controller for ease of use at the listening position.
The A11MKII is available in both black and silver colors.
|DIMENSIONS (W × H × D)||430 x 73 x 347 mm, 17” x 2 7/8” x 13 5/8”|
|FRONT PANEL HEIGHT||60 mm / 2 3/8”|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||120V, 60Hz|
|STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION||<0.5W|
|NET WEIGHT||6.8kg (15lbs.)|
|BTU RATING (4Ω, 1/8th power)||450 BTU/h|
|POWER OUTPUT||50W/Ch (8Ω), 62W/Ch (4Ω)|
|TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)||<0.03%|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||Line Level Inputs: 10Hz - 100kHz, -0.5dB， +0.05d, BPhono Input: 20Hz - 20kHz, -0.5dB, +0.3dB|
|S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted)||Line Level Inputs: 90dB, Phono Input: 85dB|
|INTERMODULATION DISTORTION (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1)||<0.03%|
|INPUT SENSITIVITY||Line Level Inputs: 130mV, Phono Input (MM): 1.6mV|
|INPUT IMPEDANCE||Line Level Inputs: 45kΩ, Phono Input (MM): 43kΩ|
|INPUT OVERLOAD||Line Level Inputs: 4V, Phono Input: 50mV|
|TONE CONTROLS||±6dB at 100Hz / 10kHz|