Included in the pack:
- Bias 2 moving magnet cartridge
- Upgrade drive belt
- 100% natural wool turntable mat
Using a manual speed change rather than an automatic mechanism eliminates speed inconsistencies and reduces wear of the drive belt. The money we save is spent across the design, including a new hand assembled RB101 Tonearm, precision main bearing, phenolic resin platter and a high quality low vibration motor which would normally be used on a turntable costing two or three times the amount.
The minimalist design of the Rega RP1 and the use of extremely high quality components ensure that this turntable will last for many years. The RP1 was the first in a new generation of Rega ‘RP’ turntables, all offering far greater performance than their predecessors.
- Plug and Play design, set-up in less than thirty seconds.
- Hand assembled RB101 tonearm.
- High quality, low vibration motor.
- Phenolic resin, flywheel effect platter.
- Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge, factory fitted.
- The Performance Pack upgrade is available factory fitted or as an aftermarket upgrade pack (optional).
NB. The Performance Pack is supplied as standard with Union Flag Edition.