Blending audiophile performance with graceful proportions these sleek floor standing speakers are equipped with our 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide and dual 5½" C-CAM mid-bass drivers. The Bronze 200s are real crowd pleasers and deliver a stunning clear, open and detailed sound.
They are kept perfectly in place by sturdy steel outrigger feet and wherever you choose to position them their elegant styling will ensure they will receive admiring glances.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
The new Bronze Series has been intricately engineered to optimise your audio experience, whether you’re listening to your favourite album or watching the latest Hollywood blockbuster.
Consisting of eight different models, you can create the perfect sound system to suit your music or home cinema needs, from our compact bookshelf speakers to the powerful yet detailed performance of our larger floorstanding speakers. With the addition of our new Dolby Atmos® Enabled upward-firing speakers, you can add a whole new dimension to your favourite movie experiences.
Sound that’s more life-like
Bronze Series features our new Uniform Dispersion Waveguide, combined with our signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter, it’s specifically designed for even sound dispersion, improved time alignment and a lower crossover frequency.
Smoother, tighter bass
Bronze Series new C-CAM Drivers have been specially engineered using conical diaphragm geometry for increased control and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology for a more accurate time response. The drivers also feature a larger diameter voice coil to allow production of higher sound pressure levels.
Another dimension to your movies
Add even more atmosphere to your Bronze Series home cinema system with the new Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers, that sit neatly atop the new Bronze 50 or Bronze 200 models.
The new Bronze Series has undergone a complete redesign, featuring four contemporary finishes (White, Walnut, Urban Grey and Black) with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic grille.
|Weight (each)||12.8 kg (28 lb 4 oz)|
|Frequency response (-6dB) Free field In room||45 – 25,000 Hz|
35 – 30,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||4.4 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||40 — 120 W|
|Power Handling (RMS)||120 W|
|Maximum SPL||112 dBA (pair)|
|Crossover Frequency||700 Hz|
|Bass Alignment||Bass reflex Dual HiVe II port system|
|Drive Unit Complement||2 x 51/2" C-CAM midbass driver|
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))||886 x 166 x 265 mm|
|External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))||909 x 229 x 304 mm|