The BP17 delivers incredible sonic performance while still adhering to traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits throughout the preamplifier. The BP17 offers a dramatic improvement over the BP16 by incorporating much of the existing architecture developed for the Bryston B135 Integrated Amplifier and SP3 Surround Sound Processor.
Inputs: 8x RCA single ended pairs*, 2x optical (TOSLINK)**, 2x SPDIF (RCA)**
Outputs: Balanced XLR Pair, 3x RCA single ended pairs (Record Out, Preamp Out), ¼” headphone jack
Control: RS-232 (DB9), AUX IR
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Fully discrete class A analog circuitry
- Balanced action volume control provides for both manual and remote control
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+/- .05dB)
- IM or THD: < .003%
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Optional internal DAC
- Optional Inter MM phono equalization
- BR2 remote control available
* Internal DAC replaces an RCA single ended pair.
**Only available with internal DAC.