Rotel DT-6000 DAC Transport
The Rotel DT-6000 DAC Transport celebrates 60-Years of performance synonymous with the brands Japanese heritage.
PC-USB, Optical, Coaxial, and included tray loading CD Player provide the ultimate flexibility for your favorite sources rendering the audio with unprecedented detail and immersive sound stage.
An 8-channel ESS Sabre ES9028PRO DAC dedicates 4 channels each to stereo outputs rendering unprecedented details with an ultra-low noise floor and immersive sound stage.
Dedicated power supplies feed critical circuits utilizing an in-house manufactured toroidal transformer with isolation techniques lowering residual noise and distortion.
The PC-USB input supports up to 32-bit/384kHz including MQA (24-bit/384kHz) and DSD (4X). Optical and Coaxial inputs are also included supporting 24-bit/192kHz streams.
The tray loading CD utilizes Rotel’s 30-years of multi-award winning CD player design experience extracting every nuance and detail from CD collections both large and small.
Front panel controls, a back-lit IR remote and 2-line display ensure intuitive operation of the unit.
RS232, 12V trigger and external remote input ensure integration with control systems.
The DT-6000 is available in silver and black colors.
- Certified Roon Tested
- Supports MQA and MQA Studio
- Smooth tray loading CD mechanism
- Fully balanced differential XLR outputs
- ESS premium
- 32-bit 8-Channel
- Digital to Analog Converter
Description & Specifications
- Smooth tray loading CD mechanism.
- Supports MQA & MQA Studio and is certified Roon Tested.
- ESS Saber 32-bit 8-channel DAC.
- Ultra-low noise in-house manufactured low-emission shielded Toroidal Power Supply and high efficiency, low ESR slit foil smoothing capacitors.
- Asynchronous PC-USB input supporting MQA, DSD 4X and 32-bit / 384 kHz audio.
- RCA outputs.
- Fully balanced differential XLR outputs.
- 1 Coaxial and 1 Optical digital input.
- Front panel controls and a back-lit IR remote provide intuitive operation of the unit.
- RS-232, 12V triggers and external remote input ensure seamless integrated with control systems
|Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise - Coaxial/Optical Input||< 0.0007%|
|Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise - CD/PC-USB Input||< 0.0012%|
|Intermodulation Distortion||< 0.0012%|
|Frequency Response (0±0.5 dB)||20 Hz - 20k Hz, +0, -0.15dB, 10 Hz - 70k Hz, +0, -3dB|
|Channel Balance||± 0.5 dB|
|Channel Separation||> 115 dB @ 10k Hz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF A-Weighted)||> 115 dB|
|Dynamic Range||> 99 dB|
|Input Sensitivity||0 dBfs / 75 ohms|
|Analog Output Level / Impedance (0 dBfs) - Unbalanced (RCA)||2.1 V / 10 ohms|
|Analog Output Level / Impedance (0 dBfs) - Balanced (XLR)||4.3 V / 20 ohms|
|Digital to Analog Converters||ESS|
|Coaxial/Optical Digital Input||SPDIF LPCM (up to 24-bit / 192k Hz)|
|PC-USB||USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 32-bit / 384k Hz)* *Driver installation required, Support native DSD and DoP (up to 11.2M), Support MQA and MQA Studio (up to 24-bit/ 384k Hz), Roon Tested.|
|Power Requirements - USA||120 V, 60 Hz|
|Power Requirements - EC||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption||25 watts|
|Standby Power Consumption||< 0.5 watts|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||431 x 104 x 320 mm, 17" × 4" × 12.6"|
|Weight (net)||8.11 kg, 17.88 lbs.|
|Finish||Silver and Black|