Nothing enhances the home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. The compact, discreet design of the Bronze FX incorporates two 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters with UD Waveguide and a 5 1/2" C-CAM mid-bass driver to deliver the Monitor Audio sonic magic.
We are masters of effects speaker design and the new Bronze FX delivers our renowned surround sound experience to maximum effect.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Discreet design with flush wall placements – recessed terminations
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – for use when needing to change the phasing for AV systems – handed pairs
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
The new Bronze Series has been intricately engineered to optimise your audio experience, whether you’re listening to your favourite album or watching the latest Hollywood blockbuster.
Consisting of eight different models, you can create the perfect sound system to suit your music or home cinema needs, from our compact bookshelf speakers to the powerful yet detailed performance of our larger floorstanding speakers. With the addition of our new Dolby Atmos® Enabled upward-firing speakers, you can add a whole new dimension to your favourite movie experiences.
Sound that’s more life-like
Bronze Series features our new Uniform Dispersion Waveguide, combined with our signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter, it’s specifically designed for even sound dispersion, improved time alignment and a lower crossover frequency.
Smoother, tighter bass
Bronze Series new C-CAM Drivers have been specially engineered using conical diaphragm geometry for increased control and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology for a more accurate time response. The drivers also feature a larger diameter voice coil to allow production of higher sound pressure levels.
Another dimension to your movies
Add even more atmosphere to your Bronze Series home cinema system with the new Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers, that sit neatly atop the new Bronze 50 or Bronze 200 models.
The new Bronze Series has undergone a complete redesign, featuring four contemporary finishes (White, Walnut, Urban Grey and Black) with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic grille.
|Weight (each)||3.9 kg (8 lb 10 oz)|
|External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))||N/A|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))||287 x 284 x 124 mm|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 51/2" C-CAM mid-range driver|
2 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
|Bass Alignment||Sealed Cabinet|
|Crossover Frequency||2,800 Hz|
|Maximum SPL||108 dBA (pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||80 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||20 — 80 W|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||4 ohms|
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)||86 dB|
|Frequency response (-6dB) Free field In room||88 – 25,000 Hz|
74 – 30,000 Hz